Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Can I Procrastinate, Or What?

So....the 8th graders' list of topics for their colonial America research papers is finished.  So is the 9th graders' question sheet on the beginnings of Islam.  And so (well, almost) is the grading for a group of pretty terrible papers on the election.  (Oh!  The election!  Remember that?)

But...I also managed to add to my other journal.  I'm gonna get through this story before Advent if it kills me.  For now, I think I'd better go to work... .

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, do I ever remember the election.  And procrastination--I've got that problem, too.  Especially when it comes to grading papers!  Come visit my journal if you have a chance--I just posted a bunch of stuff about myths and personality.  I'd love to have your thoughtful feedback.

Anonymous said...

I like your new journal colors.  I'm a procrastinator too...