Sunday, January 16, 2005

Silly Stuff

Usually I can't finish these, but since it's like this outside:

(not that I would know for sure, since I'm not going out there), I thought I'd play for awhile:

A - Accent:  Flat midwestern.

B - Breakfast:   Croissant and juice.

C - Chore you hate:  Washing the bathtub.

D - Dad's name:  Peter.

E - Essential make-up:  Does moisturizer count?

F - Favorite perfume:  Can't do that -- no sense of smell.

G - Gold or Silver?  Either is fine.

H - Hometown:  Rural midwest.

I - Insomnia:  99.9% of the time.

J - Job title:  Teacher.

K - Kids:  20, 20, 17.

L - Living arrangements:  Long-married, in same house for 21 years, 1 child, 1 cat, 1 dog still here.

M - Mom's birthplace:  Midwestern city.

N - Number of apples you've eaten:  Lots of mostly macintosh.  Oh, you meant the Biblical kind?   Lots of those, too.

O - Overnight hospital stays:    2 weeks after childhood car accident, 7 nights after twins (the good old days), 1 night after daughter.

P - Phobia:  Snakes.

Q - Question you'd like answered:   Why not?

R - Religious affiliation:  Presby (USA).

S - Siblings:  One brother living, one not, three stepsisters, four stepbrothers, one half-brother.

T - Time you wake up:  Between 6 and 7.

U - Unnatural hair colors you've worn:   Sort of purplish once, by accident.

V - Vegetable you refuse to eat:  Brussle sprouts.

W - Worst habit:  Why would I tell you that?

X - X-rays you've had:  Broken leg, chest for bronchitis (more than once).

Y - Yummy foods you make:  Who are you looking at?  

Z - Zodiac sign:   Leo.  Which explains why I don't cook.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been in Oregon 20 years, and I still haven't lost "A."  Lisa :-]

Anonymous said...

Oohh, honey I HATE brussle sprouts too.  Uhh, they're absolutely horrid.
Tami

Anonymous said...

Ahem!  Worst habit?  :-)

Anonymous said...

Flat midwestern? Being from Boston, I, of course, have no accent.

Anonymous said...

How I love your pictures.

Anonymous said...

this was great and I love the photo too!

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

LEO =  Doesn't cook !  I didnt know that-  then that would explain why my husband doesnt cook !

our 15 month old loves scrambles eggs .....(when mommy makes them )  the other day -bless his heart- he decided to cook one for her.  we have good caphlon pans- so he apparently poured in the scrambles egg mix in the smallest pan- flipped it once - after maybe 15 min i would think...

=== paper thin, over salted, flat little, cut up squares of egg- which i might add, got cold in less than a couple minutes.

she ate one maybe two of the egg squares !  

i thought it was funny- he wouldnt dare want me to comment- i very quietly washed the pan and made a fresh one- which she gobbled up immideately. !