Saturday, January 15, 2005

Sure Signs of Stress

Four nails broke off today...

Terrible cold requiring liberal doses of OCMs...

Laundry all over the place -- DIRTY laundry...

College financial aid forms stacked with a compulsive neatness, as if I won't be coming back...

Ungraded papers tossed on bed...

Too exhausted to call college sons to see how their week-ends are going...

Reading two mystery novels at once, one contemporary and one medieval...

SOUND ASLEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF A SUNNY AFTERNOON.

Time to remember the word "Serenity."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, good luck with that....   the serenity thing.   LOL!  You always have so much on your plate.

Anonymous said...

Ouch!  I fell off AOL in the middle of my comment.
What I was saying was...You always seem so together, sometimes I forget that you might just need a hug.  Mind if I offer one?  {{{{{Robin}}}}}  Lisa  :-]

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.      At least it's a long weekend!

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself.  It's especially important when stress is high.

Anonymous said...

Your journal is one of my favourite places to visit.  Take care and get well soon.
Tami

Anonymous said...

Colds, ugh.  I hope it subsides soon along with your stress!

Anonymous said...

The picture...wow! I love b&w.  I do not use it enough.