Thursday, December 23, 2004

Merry Christmas to Me!

Today I was poking around some journals that I often read and some that are new to me.  I've spent some time following links, and links to links -- all because I am supposed to be polishing silver. 

Now I am really sunk.  Thanks to Robbie's Ruminations and wonderful links, I have discovered a site that all by itself could keep me busy 24/7.  I can't see any reason to leave my computer ever again -- I could really get into this cozy winter hibernation thing that some people find so delightful.

Well, probably not.  But at least I've found something to do while I wait winter out.  And I WILL be the victor here -- I can last longer than winter can.

So, Merry Christmas to myself!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your big pic at the top is not showing up!  I will try to check out that site!!!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Ya know, you can set that to be open on one side of your screensaver. (i love it too: news for arty people).

happy holidays to you.

Anonymous said...

Waving hi!  A few days ago I attempted to post a comment along the lines of "stop putting those wonderful links into your journal because I follow them and then I am lost for hours!!!" But comments was not functioning, and I have reconsidered, so it all works out for the best after all!  Hope that you have a happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Ah...so that's the link that you were enthralled by. I can't take too much credit for that one though. I orginally found it on Gigi's journal

http://journals.aol.com/txsguinan/LotusMartini/

If you haven't been by her place yet, I highly recommend her journal. I'm working on updating my links. So hopefully you'll find some new interesting stuff soon.

:-) ----Robbie