Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Missing in Action

April sunset from my porch

I have to get a handle on my week-ends.  My ability to procrastinate ranks in the "expert" category, and since I take on too much, I find myself way behind by Sunday night instead of way ahead, which is what I always anticipate on Friday afternoon.

Sunday: Walked: 3.5 miles.  I took the dog for an early morning walk in the cemetery with plans to take some photographs, but it was too hazy out.  I drove back later in the day when the sun had come out and created some nice shadows, and then the camera ran out of pictures.  I've made two trips to Office Max since, trying to purchase the right chip for the camera.  The digital scene has me a bit overwhelmed.

Monday:  Missed my walk.  On Monday I work from 9 to 4 and then take a class from 6 to 10, so if anything gets the slightest bit out of kilter, I'm sunk.  And, as it happened, my daughter stayed home from school with an intestinal virus, which didn't prevent me from needing to drive to her school (an hour's round trip) to drop off and pick up assignments.

Today: Walked 2 miles.  Maybe I can pull myself together by watching the Gilmore Girls in a  few minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post some of your photos!!!