Thursday, April 15, 2004

Off the Wagon

Well, I just sort of lost it on Monday, and went right back to my old eating habits.  Then Tuesday it poured, so I stayed inside and ate some more.  And then Wednesday I said, "Yikes!  Pull yourself together, girl!"  So I'm working on it.  I realize that I really did feel better when I was eating less -- but it is so stressful to be focused on food so much of the time.  Or rather, on limiting food.

Wednesday: Walked : 3 miles.  Stretched: Nope.  Food:  Let's not discuss it.

Today: Walked: 3 miles.  It's a beautiful afternoon!  Stretched:  Forgot.  Food:  Still too much Easter candy around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there :-)  you can get back on the wagon just as easily.

Anonymous said...

Don't give up--just get back on.

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if you have some lovely places to walk in your area.  I seem to walk on the same route morning and night.  
Do you walk alone or with people?  I enjoy walking and talking with friends it makes it easier to walk faster.  Unfortunately my only friend to walk with now is my loyal dog and she is much more into sniffing things and checking out who is coming than walking fast.