Sunday, July 4, 2004

en France

http://www.odonto.univ-rennes1.fr/france.gif

Thanks to the small spirit of GWB, it's not fashionable to laud France in the U.S. these days.  But the fact is, the French have been our good friends since the days of our own Revolution, one aspect of which we celebrate today.  And our family's experience with the French has been one of hospitality, warmth, and friendship.  So I thought I'd add a map showing where one of my sons spent a year of high school (Rennes) and where the other is spedning this summer (Lyon) -- and wave a 4th of July "Hello!" across the Atlantic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That whole anti-French thing just made my blood boil.  Don't people realize that without the help of the French, our own struggle independence would have been in jeapordy? I would LOVE to go to France...and I will, someday.  Lisa  :-]