Saturday, July 31, 2004

The Saturday Six

I discovered The Saturday Six at Patrick's Place a few weeks ago, but I haven't been around to play.  Finally, since I need to procrastinate on the laundry from Michigan and soccer camp this past week and for a college trip to Oregon next week, I have a golden opportunity!

1. Which do you most enjoy receiving from someone you know:  a telephone call, an E-mail, a handwritten letter, or a comment in your journal?

I guess I don't care whether it's an e-mail or a handwritten letter, as long as it's from one of my children and full of news.

2. You are invited to a nude beach.  You do not know any of the people who will be there, and it is certain that you will never see anyof them ever again.  No one you know will find out you had gone unless you tell them.  Would you go?

No WAY.  When I was 16 I did go skinny-dipping off Nantasket Beach in broad daylight during Thanksgiving vacation (Yes! It was freezing!), but that was a different life and a different body.

3. Not counting work uniforms, what color do you wear most often?

Probably black. 

4. What was the last movie you watched that you thought couldn't end soon enough?

Matrix II -- I fell sound asleep in the theater, thereby mystifying all of my children.

5. What is the farthest you've ever called someone long distance?

From Ohio to France, every Sunday afternoon for the year that my son lived there.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #14 from From NZforME:  "If you were to get a personalized/vanity license plate, what would it say?"

MTNZ2C.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!  Your pictures were beautiful as always.  

Anonymous said...

hello, stopping by to check out your answers by way of Patricks Place......am new at playing this game too......lovely blog......struggle with the weight thing too.....hence my clothing answer "black"......slimming of coarse ;-)
jerseygirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl