Wednesday, July 7, 2004

My Nature Pictures Are Better

So...another request for a picture!  This one from an AOL journaler who wants to make a poster of everyone as part of the Great Journaling First Anniversary Celebration..  Terrific idea, really, except for those of us trying to avoid being photographed.

I was thinking I could pull one of my photos of a cemetery sculpture.  A lot of those ladies look pretty good, in their classical poses and flowing Greek robes.

But here's the idea I came up with instead, and posted on the original journal site:

<<Hmmmm....I don't do this but I keep getting asked to.  Anyone out there want to create a graphic of me?  Short and straight brown bob streaked with blond (well, it will be by tomorrow, anyway) and extremely sophisticated and wordly-wise face. Terrific earrings, too.>>

So if any of my thousands of adoring fans want to make a graphic for me, I would be thrilled, and you may have...hmmm...eternal credit for your artistic creativity. Or at least as eternal as AOL journaling lasts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What you need is an avatar. Use this site to make one:

http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml