Thursday, July 1, 2004

Washed Up

When I found these on the beach one morning, I knew they were just "washed up," but I still thought they were beautiful.  I love the delicacy with which a crustacean is constructed.

Anyway, "washed up" is exactly how I feel today.  No news, a drive to southern Ohio ahead of me with no way of knowing whether I have to push on to North Carolina in two days, and my bursitis is back with a vengeance.  It never occurred to me before that it might be stress-induced, but it hasn't bothered me a bit in three months, and yet this morning there I was, hobbling along so pathetically that one of my neighbors stopped her car to see if I needed a ride.

Long sigh......................

Walked: 3 miles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have been having some wonderful experiences lately, and I am sorry that things have taken a turn toward the stressful side. Everything works out in the end, and I hope all becomes peaceful again for you soon. Enjoy the beautiful world around you, and good luck with all things that come your way! Keep being a strong and beautiful soul!  ~Stacey

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some good news soon!!!  Mothering never seems to get easier does it?  Pamela

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful photos from the beach.  It makes me long to wander for miles down the shoreline.  I'm sorry to hear that so much stress entered your life so quickly as to wash away the peace of your trip.  I hope everything turns around SOON.