Thursday, September 23, 2004

I Should Have Something to Say...

but I don't.  This week is a little too busy for me.

My husband is approaching the deadline for a huge project at work.  Not seeing much of him.

One son is off to college and back to his usual terse e-mail self.  He needs money; what else is new?

My daughter stayed home sick today, but she did do a teeny tiny bit of work on her college stuff.  Of course, being home sick, she missed a visit with a college rep, so I can''t say she made a lot of progress.  (And yes, she really is sick.  A lot of people around here are, including, soon I would say, me.)

I had a class Monday night, curriculum night at the school where I teach Tuesday night, and a bit of shopping with my remaining child last night.  I have done eight loads of wash in the last two days, I'm thinking about changing the beds, and tomorrow he and I are off to Chicago.  I have about 100 papers to grade when I get back Saturday night.

And then -- everyone will be where they are supposed to be for a couple of months and I will go back to the Paper Project.  Unless I get what my daughter has, in which case I'll be asleep instead.

Walked: 3 miles.

Walked so far this month: 55.2 miles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope things settle down a bit soon and you don't get sick!

Anonymous said...

The joys of being a teacher - grading papers and catching colds. I remember it well.  Good job on all the miles.