Friday, May 20, 2005

Animals

My daughter is spending the month of May on her Senior Project, working for the Animal Protective League.  Most days she cleans cages, helps clients interact with (and, she hopes, choose!) animals, and engages herself with other shelter activities.  Yesterday she headed out with a small group of people and animals for the weekly venture to a downtown mall/lunch spot.  I met them there to take some photographs for the Powerpoint she will eventually make for her final project presentation.

This little fellow was adopted yesterday.  He was wiped out after wriggling around in excitement for awhile.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww--I would adopt him too.  That is such a cool project for your daughter to do.  Does she want to be a veterinarian?

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little guy!
Judith
http://journals.aol.com/jtuwliens/MirrorMirrorontheWall

Anonymous said...

Awww, he's so cute! I bet your daughter had mixed emotions about him getting adopted.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little guy. I don't think he's going to be little and adorable for very long. Adorable, yes. What a wonderful project. I'd be in trouble-I'd want to take them all home. We've got two laps and two cats. :-)

Jackie
http://journals.aol.com/thesheatons/PixelsPoliticsPosiesandPussycats

Anonymous said...

What a great project!   That puppy is very cute.    Please -- don't ever tell my children that I said that;   the answer is still "no".

Anonymous said...

Precious!  I wish they could stay puppies forever! (well, except for the housebreaking part....)

Anonymous said...

Awww....look at this little guy.  He is adorable.   I want another puppy.
Tami

Anonymous said...

He IS cute.  Unfortunately, the puppies aren't usually the ones who don't find homes...  :-]

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh.....what a little cutie!  And a very cool thing that your daughter is doing.

Ana  ((0.~))

Anonymous said...

AWWWW  - and just as I was thinking of never getting another dog - darn you, Ocean!!!

Great project for your daughter - good luck to her!

Vicky
http://www.livejournal.com/users/vxv789/

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! Im in love!    Rhonda