Sunday, May 22, 2005

Procrastination

Yesterday's Saturday Six:

1. What is the last product or service you tried just because you saw a commercial that impressed or amused you about the product?  Did you like the product or service after you tried it?

I don't watch commericals (except for the Polar Bear Coke commericals which appear on rare occasions).  When my kids were little, I told them that, if it appeared on tv, they couldn't have it.  I'm sure that I do have a lot of things that have appeared on tv, but I doubt that I saw them there.


2. How old is the oldest photograph in your home?  Are you in it?

I'm thinking that it's the one of my great-grandmother sitting in a carriage in front of her house -- probably about 1895?  And no, I'm not in it.

3. What is the most supernatural event you have experienced?  Did you feel there was a specific reason that it happened to you?

I'm not sure what a "supernatural event" is.  I haven't seen a ghost, if that's what you mean.

4. Do you usually consider the glass half-empty or half-full?

I'm a pretty pragmatic person, but I'm not morose about it.

5. What part or parts of your body do you shave regularly?

Now that's either a very wierd or a very personal question.

6. What day is typically your busiest of the week?  What day are you usually the happiest?  What day are you usually the saddest?

That's kind of an interesting question, but I don't think there's any pattern.  Either each day is entirely its own, or I'm too ADD to catch on to what might be some kind of orderly progression.


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you had been in that photo with your great-grandmother, that would have been your supernatural event also.