Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Life. . .

. . . is just too much right now.  There isn't a single thing that's happened in the last few weeks that hasn't become complicated 100 times over.  And I, like some other people around here, am exhausted from being the only person in the family juggling all of it simultaneously in my mind.

I've been working on a links journal -- Worldwide Connections -- because my lists are out of control.  I've put it in my sidebar, but it isn't remotely close to being finished, so don't be insulted if you don't see yourself there yet.

One of the very, very cool sculptures in one of our little nearby shopping areas, this one outside an ice-cream-and-gelato place, of course:

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope things get less complicated for you soon.  I love that sculpture!

Anonymous said...

It's interesting how the pace of everyone's lives seems to be going out of control lately...  What happened to those "lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer?"  Lisa  :-]  

Anonymous said...

Life has been nuts here too.     I can't wait for the end of the school year -- I seem to be a bit over-volunteered at that venue in addition to meetings regarding placement etc -- and I'm much looking forward to fun summer expeditions and doing stuff with my kids.

I want a gelato.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya - life is just crazy sometimes. Great sculpture and photo. ~ Lori

Anonymous said...

Cool piece of artwork. And me several blocks and about seven hours from the closest double dip. :-)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

What an interesting sculpture.  I'd love to be able to see it.  You did a great job with the photo!  Pennie

Anonymous said...

hugs. judi

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!  How original in this day of vinyl fencing.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sculpture!  With juggling so much it sounds like you need a to treat yourself to a gelato.  Ya know, Ice cream makes everything better.  Take some time for yourself, sweetness.
Best,
Judith
http://journals.aol.com/jtuwliens/MirrorMirrorontheWall