Saturday, June 18, 2005

Okay, Why Not?

1. Do you do a yearly "spring cleaning" in your home?  If so, have you done this year's version, yet?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

2. Have you ever been blindfolded and asked to identify which of two drinks is Pepsi or Coke?  If you haven't, do you think you could tell the difference?

I think I could tell, because I really don't like Pepsi.  But I could be wrong -- my sense of taste is almost nonexistent, given that I have no sense of smell.

3. You find out that you're going to have a child:  what baby names will you choose?

Holly.  Luke. 

4. You must become one of the Brady Bunch kids for a single day:  which one would you choose to become and why?

Marcia Marcia Marcia.  Always wanted that long blonde hair.  Of course, Marcia probably turned into Bree, and that sure wasn't my destiny.

5. Where are you going for summer vacation this year?

Probably nowhere.  Maybe Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia with my daughter if we get really, really lucky.

6. What is the most religious thing you do on a day-to-day basis?

Prayer and reading.  I usually pray while I walk.  I usually read religious stuff in the morning and evening.

From Patrick, of course.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia grows up and becomes Bree.  I love that!!!!  Cindy probably grows up and becomes Edie!
Judith
http://journals.aol.com/jtuwliens/MirrorMirrorontheWall

Anonymous said...

Haha...I said Marsha Marsha Marsha too.  She always had cute boyfriends.
Tami