Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal . . . or, Crop Circles

Yes, I've been playing around with my journal -- layout, colors, and now content.   I'm going to try something new for the month of September.  I feel so disorganzied, so all-over-the place -- and, by the way, the most recent clarification of my identity (see below, courtesy of Cynthia) indicates that I am right on track here.  Note the flamboyant material success that would surely be mine for the taking were I but more practical and organized.  

Herewith, a Writing Schedule.   

Sundays:              Travel

Mondays:             Education

Tuesdays:            Family

Wednesdays:      Faith

Thursdays:          Reading

Fridays:                Outdoors

Saturdays:          Memories and Dreams  

One never knows -- I might actually stick to it.  After all, it has been revealed to me that my deepest and truest identity is nothing less than:  

Shining Fame!

Energetic and courageous, you stand up for your beliefs and for what you desire. You are independent, strong-willed, and fiercely competitive when needed, although your ambition is tempered with patience. You maintain a positive attitude and, with a more organised or practical approach to life, material success is very likely. Your immensely loving and generous nature brings joy into peoples lives and ensures your happiness. 

In the meantime, while we were all waiting for this paragon of organization and practicality to emerge, aliens were here, right here in northern California:

 

 

 

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny about the aliens.   It is a very odd picture to be sure.  

I was glad to read your "Crescent Moon" entry that your family is doing well.

Anonymous said...

Great picture. Good luck.

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I like the new colors.  I'm looking forward to seeing your new format in action.

Anonymous said...

I like your ambition for the writing schedule. I hope it works for you!

Yes, you had Silver Creek Falls right. :)

I'll get to writing, I'll get to writing! :o))

Pamela

Anonymous said...

Good luck getting organized.  I'm a lost cause....
:)

Anonymous said...

Yikes!!
V

Anonymous said...

Ah...making your journal even better, are you?  The colors remind me of the imminent autumn season that is fast approaching.  Looking forward to your new format.
Best,
Judith
http://journals.aol.com/jtuwliens/MirrorMirrorontheWall

Anonymous said...

Organized!!!
uhmmm
That is such a slippery concept for me.
But looks great the way you have plans for a layout.
I have the annoying habit of violating promises made to myself for oraganization.
So I will read with envy yet write like a butterfly in mine.
Have a great week!

Wishing you health, happiness and laughter.
TJ~

http://journals.aol.com/paisleyskys/PaisleySkys
http://journals.aol.com/vaultofsecrets/MoonDancer




Anonymous said...

I am having an organizational writing struggle of my own here...thanks for the inspiration. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

I made up a writing schedule too...Sunday-Saturday--Misc.

Anonymous said...

I could never  hope to stick to such a writing schedule.  It would make my journal too much like...work.  LOL!  Lisa  :-]