Thursday, September 15, 2005

Reading: On the Coffee Table

Giant Picture Books:

Earth From Above 

(c)Yann ARTHUS-BERTRAND 'EARTH FROM ABOVE WITH FUJIFILM AND UNESCO'.

  Great Cathedrals

Magazines:

Cottage Living

Saltscapes ~ Canada's East Coast Magazine

Oprah's At Home

National Geographic Traveler (May/June)

Case Western Reserve University Magazine

National Geographic Traveler (July/August)

Northfield (School) Spirit

Highlands Nature Sanctuary: Dreaming the Arc of Appalachia

Books & Culture: A Christian Review

Prince Edward Island Visitors' Guide

Sunset: Prince Edward Island National Park

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Cottage Living magazine.   makes me pine for retirement : )   that and Coastal Living.  I desperately NEED a tiny, tiny cottage on the water, where I can hear waves as I fall asleep and wake up.   is that too much to ask?  

Anonymous said...

The shot of the cathedral is fantastic. Our coffe table has parts of two papers. the current National Geographic, Natural History Magazine, the weeks Newsweek, (great issue by the way) Knitting into the Mystery, and a book on fishermen's knit sweaters.

Jackie

Anonymous said...

    Your photo is gorgeous. As far as giant books on my table, you wouldn't find any. My husband is insane about picking up after myself. (I'm really bad at that, especially where books and magazines are concerned.) I have shelves of every type of historical novel and many non fiction about history. You'd also find old National Geographic (I need to renew that suscription.), News Week, Writer's Digest, and old Discover (another magazine I haven't gotten around to renewing.) I plan to pick up Smithsonian. I like that magazine a lot.
    Take care, have a good day. Talk to you later.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/JMoranCoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

My coffee table is bare but my nightstand overflows with reading material.    Have you ever read "Ode" Magazine?    It's my new favorite.

Anonymous said...

love the photo!  
~  www.jerseygirljournal.com

Anonymous said...

Love the "Above Earth" books.  I have way too many of them.

Anonymous said...

Someday I will visit Prince Edwards Island, since I fell in love with Anne of Green GAbles as a girl...