Wednesday, October 27, 2004

All In An Autumn Day

High school student, upon hearing explanation of Ptolemy's understanding of the universe (earth at the center): "Wasn't that when the earth was square?"

Election board: Sent out son's absentee ballot two weeks after receiving application and one week before election.

Two high school students, one of each gender: "I would never vote for a woman for President of the United States."

Election board: Sent other son's absentee ballot out without apartment number.

Daughter's soccer team: Third game of district portion of state tournament today.

Husband: Working at least 75 hours a week for a few months now.

Red Sox: Won the third game.

Stepmother: Undergoing lengthy series of tests for what is most likely lung cancer.

Life: Jumbled and full.

Walked:  3 miles.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your day gets better :-) Pamela

Anonymous said...

WEll, those leaves are very pretty!  I was just thinking of taking some pics earlier!  There is this bush that has crimson leaves COVERING it!!!!!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

I have to start keeping track of my walks, maybe I'll walk more that way too!  Tell me, what kind of camera are you using?  Or did you tell me that?  I just love your photos!  I'm playing around with a CanonEOS20D, but still getting the hang of it, find I need to get used to a camera first, and this one is too new for me to really know what I'm doing with it at this point!
~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl