Saturday, August 28, 2004

Patrick's Saturday Six

1. What was the last thing you lied about?

Ummm....nothing too recently.



2. What do you most hope to accomplish by the end of the year?  

 I have a couple of stories I would like to clean up and submit to editors.  And I want to get the family photos of the last two years organized and into albums.  And clean out the attics and basement.  And get the plumbing and electrical repairs out of the way, and the sunroom ceiling replaced.  And the water-damaged plaster repaired.  Oh, you shouldn't have gotten me started... .



3. If you could see a film of any moment of your childhood so that you could relive it,  what event would you like to see?  

I'd pick any day at the beach with my family.



4. What talent do you wish you had but don't?  

I wish I could sing! 


5. What are you wearing as you answer these questions.  If someone pointed a camera your way right now, would you duck out of sight?
 

Walking shoes, green khaki shorts, and the Reed College t-shirt I slept in last night.  And no, I wouldn't duck -- I always look this good first thing in the morning.



6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #20 from
Danielle: Have you ever found a journal that interested you so much, you read all the way back to the beginning?  If so, how many? If you'd like to share, whose journal and why?  

Right now I am reading this one from start to finish:  http://journals.aol.com/hope5555/AmIThereYet/

 

Walked: 3 miles.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! (Blushing)  Thanks so much!  :)